Junior Sales Support Executive (Polish or Hungarian speakers)
Since 1996, we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are now the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 340’000 clients who can trade over 3 million productsthrough performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
We are looking for a junior sales & support executive to help out the Russian CIS & EEU Desk within our Global Sales HQ department. Your daily job will be as follows:
- Support the Russian CIS & Eastern EU Desk with onboarding of new clients
- Perform initial contact with the prospects as well as continuous follow up in coordination with the team member
- Provide full support to all our Sales team members to ensure a high service level and meet the team targets
- Handle incoming calls from prospects, clients and other departments
- Handle general internal and external correspondence and mailing
- View account forms, ensure completeness and correctness of the data provided for account opening purpose
- Conduct customer due diligence checking and performing identification of clients via video conference
- Coordinate with other departments (Legal and Compliance, Client Register, Central Data, payment) to ensure account opening and funding
- Other administration/ sales tasks as assignment from Line Manager
- Graduated from a Bachelor or a Master in Economics or Finance
- Polish or Hungarian (mother tongue or proficient) or any other East European language is an asset, English (fluent)
- Experience in administration roles or sales support service is an asset
- Rigorous, great sense of priorities and excellent organizational skills
- You have a talent in efficiency and strong communications skills
- You have the ability to adapt yourself to a changing environment in a fast growing Bank
- You have an open-minded and team-oriented spirit
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.