Senior Client Manager UHNWI CEE
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let us shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
A meaningful role to work as a Client Manager in our Business Area Emerging Europe within the division International Wealth Management. The unusual chance to become a trusted facilitator, coordinator and reliable partner for the Relationship Manager, working in a highly motivated and dynamic team based in Zurich.
In this role your main tasks will be:
- To support a book of sophisticated UHNWI and HNWI clients based in Central and Eastern Europe within the Client Management Team
- You will provide an excellent and tailor-made service to our clients by finding unique products and solutions
- The opportunity for you to be a guide on processes and to ensure a smooth execution of client orders, administrative tasks, processes and formalities along the client lifecycle.
- Handling complex account openings (e.g. domiciliary and operating companies, trusts, foundations, etc.)
- Coordinating and managing risks and compliance matters for the managed client book.
- Maintaining daily contact with sophisticated clients, Relationship Managers as well as driving negotiations with internal interfaces and building positive relationships across the bank and industry.
- The role offers an excellent opportunity and platform to take a next step in your career
Are you passionate about banking and finance? Do you have a high level of flexibility and strong dedication towards sophisticated clients?
- 5-7 years plus experience within the financial industries in a client-facing role
- You already bring experience in taking care of UHNWI and/or HNWI clientele
- You love to combine your high client- and service- orientation with excellent knowledge of the processes and tools along the Credit Suisse client lifecycle
- In your previous roles you have shown your high motivation as well as excellent team skills but also your ability to work in a demanding environment covering multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are dedicated to take responsibility and you feel comfortable to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- Fluency in English and Polish is required. If you also speak Russian / Czech / Slovak, this would be a plus
Ms. V. Eichenberger would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.