Are you a Task Planner based in Basel?
Do you want to work at a leading global CRO with a competitive rate?
This is an amazing opportunity to widen your skillset and polish your skills?
If this job sounds like the job for you then apply below !
A short description of responsibilities:
The IH Task Planner is responsible for the coordination and timely implementation of all R&U activities for the buildings, production and infrastructure facilities and systems assigned to him, as well as for compliance with the relevant cGXP and HSE guidelines.
• Organizes and implements planned maintenance activities according to the established maintenance and revision plan in a timely manner.
• Coordinates the necessary internal and external resources in close cooperation with the maintenance planner and the maintenance scheduler.
• Is a technical partner in the engineering team
• Ensures the availability of the facilities and buildings assigned to him within the defined framework
• Is responsible for compliance with GMP & HSE requirements in his area of responsibility
• Ensures the optimisation and value retention of the facilities
• Ensures that changes are handled correctly and that documentation is updated and supplemented
• Supports production through technical measures to optimise manufacturing processes
• Ensures that the higher-level tasks from the PHAD Pilot Plant Solids organisation are adhered to/executed (matrix function).
• In case of ambiguities in factual or technical questions, the Plant Engineer nominated for the plant area decides.
• Carries out various responsibilities according to GMP and HSE responsibility lists.
• Highest safety standard implemented during projects and operations, no critical findings in HSE audits, no LTI and SIF.
• Equipment availability, reliability, effectiveness.
• Improvement projects according to plan.
• Maintenance and Calibrations plans approved and executed as planned.
• No out of compliance calibrations
• Meet ratio preventive / corrective maintenance
• Mean time between failures (MTBF), mean time to recover (MTTR).
• Spare part inventory.
• Meet maintenance cost efficiency.
• No critical findings in internal / external audits on qualifications.
• Requalification plans approved and execute as planned, no major deviations, no overdue CAPAs.
Cv prosze wyslac na: email@example.com