Enterprise Corporate Sales Account Executive - Marketing Cloud, CEE (Salesforce)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Enterprise Corporate Sales Account Executive - Marketing Cloud, CEE
Berlin / Munich / Zurich
Language requirements: Fluent English plus fluent speaking Czech, or Polish or Hungarian
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world's most powerful digital marketing platform letting you connect to customers in a whole new way. You'll deliver amazing experiences wherever you and your customers meet - online, in the street or in a mobile app.
With Marketing Cloud customers can plan, personalise and optimise every single customer journey, creating real--time, relevant communications tailored to what customers want.
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic sales professional to join a growing sales team. The team has a focus on growing the Salesforce for Marketing business in the market across all industry verticals. The accounts are approached with defined customer journeys.
As an account executive, you will drive business opportunities through the end to end sales cycle engaging with senior business and IT executives within the assigned customer base. Your main focus will be to manage existing and acquire new customers.
You will be working in a fast paced, innovative and growing environment.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales whilst expanding existing accounts.
- Managing strategic accounts and relationships across the team
- Drive Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence together with the Business Development Manager.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Recruitment and enablement of Partners
- Engage with prospect organisations to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Core Sales teams, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience (preferably Software or Business Applications)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
- Demonstrable track achievement against targets and metrics
- Credibility internally and with customers
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business and existing business upsell
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Fluency in English plus Czech, Polish or Hungarian
- Degree or relevant work experience required
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Click APPLY to send your aplication