Recruitment Coordinator DACH (Remote)
We are seeking a highly organized, diligent and high-energy Recruitment Coordinator with excellent scheduling skills. The role will support the recruitment activity across DACH and partly Eastern Europe with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activities. In this role you will work closely with Talent Acquisition Advisors, Recruitment Coordinators’ and Hiring Managers to ensure a smooth recruitment process and maintain an excellent candidate experience throughout. This is a remote role.
- Correspond with candidates and managers to coordinate and schedule interview dates and times for phone interviews, remote interviews and in-person interviews with speed and efficiency
- Organize interview schedules, send interview confirmations and arrange logistics for interviews
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on status via phone and email
- Arrange candidate travel, accommodations and transportation and provide directions, interview schedules and itineraries
- Create and submit candidate travel expenses for reimbursement
- Accurately and timely update candidate workflow in Workday (Applicant Tracking System)
- Pin point opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with recruiting metrics and reporting
- Participate in other duties and projects to improve processes and efficiency within Talent Acquisition
- Participate in regional projects
- Manage various surveys and survey data
- 2-3+ years’ Talent Acquisition Coordinator experience
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Fluency / strong knowledge in Polish would be highly desirable
- 1+ years’ experience in corporate HR Recruiting role using applicant tracking software (Workday preferred)
- Polished and professional demeanor and communication style to provide superior candidate experience and customer service with a focus on tact, diplomacy and sensitivity
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in MS office and be very system orientated
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills, and ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Adhere to the highest degree of integrity and strict confidentiality
using Workday ATS desirable
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Please click the button Search to apply for an offer